• Incorrect orders, shortages, or damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date.
• Returning party is responsible for shipping, handling, and applicable insurance charges on all
returns, exchanged goods and/or items sent in for repair. If a return or exchange is necessary due to
negligence or error by Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc., the cost of the shipping will
be reimbursed by Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc.
• The acceptance of return for consumable products or accessories is at the discretion of
Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc. A letter of explanation must accompany any returns
of this nature. Any items which are opened/used may not be returned or exchanged.
• All returns are subject to a 20% restocking/recertification fee. Additional fees may apply based on
expenses and training costs incurred.
• 30 days after shipping date, all sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
• Applicable refunds are made via check, credit card, or “in house” account credit only at the discretion
of Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc.