Customer Service Associate APPLY NOW
Bio-Therapeutic is a forward thinking skin care product and technology manufacturer with distribution in over 40 countries world-wide. We are currently seeking out new talent to join our global tribe, to assist us in our mission of bringing beautiful skin to every one!
Requires fastidious organization, administration, oral communication and written skills. Must be timely, champion priorities and dynamics, and be extremely agile and consistent. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast moving, high energy, constantly evolving environment. Candidate should be able to support or lead projects, and have an inherent need for completion of projects and tasks.
- Fielding and documenting incoming communications
- Finding/Creating solutions expeditiously
- Coordination of repairs and process
- Consistent communication with customer and internal team
- Reporting trends and creating trend reports/analysis
Beneficial Experience May Include:
- Customer Service experience including general RMA processing and troubleshooting
- ISO/FDA Quality System experience
- Mechanical technical training
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite products
Qualified candidates are invited submit their information, qualifications, and resume for consideration.
Bio-Therapeutic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equality and diversity in the workplace.
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle WA