EDUCATOR APPLY NOW
Staff salaried based position that reports to direct management and senior management. Responsible for carrying out all aspects of education support to partner skin care schools and skin care professionals via structured in person classes, virtual class presentation, and phone in line with established brand standards.
Requires fastidious organization skills coupled with exceptional oral and written communication skills. Must be timely, identify and achieve priorities and dynamics, and be extremely agile and consistent. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast moving, high energy, evolving environment. Qualified candidates must have presentation and/or prior teaching experience and understand the importance of following strict content standards. This is an onsite position and requires travel.
- Must be a current licensed skin therapist
- Must have presentation and/or prior teaching experience
- Available to travel as required
- Experience with skin care technology preferred
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and leading individual classes for skin therapists, new employees, and school groups. These classes may be virtual or in person, at Bio-Therapeutic or at off site location.
- Scheduling, preparing, and leading Tier school in person visits
- Assisting skin therapists with questions around technology and skin care line via email, phone, or quick video call, as needed
- Educator will assist education manager with in house events as needed. This may include preparation of class materials, booking out of town guest accommodations, confirming reservations, cleaning and setting up classroom, doing laundry, assisting with ordering or reserving meals.
- Class Instruction: Educator is expected to use a company prepared power point via zip drive, apple tv, screen mirroring, or Dropbox via computer to show visual aids in the process of class instruction. Educator should be comfortable teaching classes of up to 75 people both verbally and through demonstration.
- Education Support Tasks: Educator may work with processing online education request and assisting skin therapists with accessing online education. Educator will need to be familiar with online education process. Educator may be involved in outreach surveys which may include calling skin therapists to assess comfort levels with technologies and address any questions. Educator must be comfortable with calling and emailing. Contact with skin therapists will need to be input to salesforce and communicated to appropriate Bio-Therapeutic sales consultant.
- Representing Bio-Therapeutic: Educator should maintain professional presence at all times when working with schools, instructors, individuals, or staff. Educator is expected to wear approved uniform and Bio-Therapeutic bt-GEAR as part of instruction. Educator is expected to communicate processes and procedures according to Bio-Therapeutic standards while maintaining a friendly and accessible composure.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org